1/7 Photos of Bistecca Alla Fiorentina
Absolutely delicious. So simple yet so elegant. Be sure to use the best cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil available and only kosher salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from steak.
- 2Allow to stand at room temperature for 30-45 minutes before grilling.
- 3Brush or spray both sides of steaks with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, pressing into meat.
- 5Grill over Direct High heat until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F for medium rare, (8-10 minutes), turning once halfway through grilling time.
- 6Remove from grill, squeeze the lemon wedges over the top, and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- 7Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistecca Alla Fiorentina
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1685.1
- Calories from Fat 1186
- Total Fat 131.8 g
- Saturated Fat 45.1 g
- Cholesterol 381.0 mg
- Sodium 1630.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 116.5 g