Recipe by That Napa Chicken Ranch
Quick Make ahead meal for after work!
Top Review by I love spicy food
Didn't have any of the right ingredients: -used corn instead of celery -yellow onion instead of green onion -half and half w/ water instead of milk -3 eggs -lime juice and rind instead of lemon -2 garlic cloves -dill -1/4 t of pepper instead of 1/8 and it tasted still a bit bland. definatly wouldn't use the lime juice again. cook it until it's golden even if it's more than 40 min or else the bisquick tasted raw. probably wouldn't try again even with the right ingredients.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 10" pie plate, Layer tuna, celery, cheese and onions into plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients 15 seconds in blender. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake till golden brown or knife inserted in centre comes out clean (about 40 minutes).
- Cool 5 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.