Bisquick Lower Fat Zucchini Nut Muffins
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease muffin tin.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a larger bowl, mix the milk, oil, egg, vanilla, and zucchini with a large spoon.
- Then very gently stir the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients just until moistened. Do NOT over-stir, or they will be dry and tough.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake until the tops spring back when pressed gently in the center, about 13-18 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Cool in the pan on a wire cake rim for 10 minutes before removing from cups.