Bisquick Zucchini Nut Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These delicious muffins are easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons enova vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini, unpeeled
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a larger bowl, mix the milk, oil, egg, vanilla, and zucchini with a large spoon.
- Then very gently stir the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients just until moistened. Do NOT over-stir, or they will be dry and tough.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake until the tops spring back when pressed gently in the center, about 13-18 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Cool in the pan on a wire cake rim for 10 minutes before removing from cups.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Compared to other baked goods recipes I've made over the years, I'd noticed and think it great that this recipe is conservative on the sugar. The generous amounts of vanilla and cinnamon help with boosting flavor. I am wondering -- how many calories in each muffin? Oh, and yes...they are easy and delicious! Thank you for sharing your recipe!Replies 1