Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, Chopped
- 3 packets instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups milk
- Melt butter; stir in flour and 1 c of the nuts.
- Continue stirring until a thick paste is formed, with no flour lumps.
- Press into bottom of a 13x10 baking pan and bake 15 min at 375F.
- Prepare first layer of filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, and 1 c whipped topping.
- Beat with electric mixer at med speed for 2-3 min.
- Spoon into cooled crust, then smooth with spatula.
- Combine pudding and milk in the mixing bowl used for the first filling.
- Beat well, then pour over the cream cheese layer.
- As soon as the chocolate layer firms up a bit, spoon on more whipped topping, smoothing and adding until there is an additional 1/2" layer above the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans and chill for at least 3 hours.
this is a great treat and easy to make!!!!!