Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I haven't tried this, but they look interesting for a brunch or light dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cumbed fully cooked smoked ham
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- IN a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Combine sour cream and egg, mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and kneed gently 4-5 times.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, process ham until finely minced.
- Add butter and continue processing until well mixed.
- Spread over warm biscuits.