Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have been making these for years. I don't roll mine out, I just grab a piece of dough, roll it in my hand and pat it out.
- Add flour salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Stir together.
- Add butter and mash in with a fork until you have crumbles.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Flour hands and kneed a few times.
- Either roll out and cut with a biscuit cutter or glass or tear off a piece of dought roll in your palms and pat flat.
- Place biscuits on a baking pan and bake at 475 for 10 to 12 minutes.
Very light and tasty. I put everything except the milk in the food processor, for a quick way to mix in the butter and flour. I then dumped that in a bowl and stirred in the milk. I rolled mine and used a biscuit cutter. Great with a bowl of homemade chicken soup. Made for Fall 2011 PAC game.
These were delicious and easy to make. We had them with sausage and gravy. I can't say enough good things.