Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
For my safe keeper! It is very good!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs 80% lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated biscuit dough
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef and onions, drain.
- Combine sour cream, soup and milk.
- Add salt, ketchup and ground beef mixture.
- Turn into 2 qt casserole dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.