Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy way to make your own pizza dough and it comes out really good. I am only including the prep time because depending on the thickness of your pizza or if you use for stromboli, etc. your cook time will vary.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add the biscuit mix and mix well.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll it out to desired thickness and press into a greased pizza or baking pan.
- Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until crust is crispy.
Karen, Thanks So Much for this recipe,it worked really well,and I love making homemade pizza with my grandkids,they really get into making it and like to try all kind of topings on it,Sarah Beth had to put some cauliflower on it too,I told her she wouldn't eat it but she did so guess it was good.But we had a great time making it.Thanks,Darlene
This was a really simple and good basic crust, although not exactly what I was looking for. This seemed to be more of a casserole or biscuit type crust. I thought the addition of the yeast would make a bigger difference than it actually did. Loved how easy it was to make!