This is an easy way to make your own pizza dough and it comes out really good. I am only including the prep time because depending on the thickness of your pizza or if you use for stromboli, etc. your cook time will vary.
My Private Note
"15 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- 2Add the biscuit mix and mix well.
- 3Knead the dough until smooth.
- 4Roll it out to desired thickness and press into a greased pizza or baking pan.
- 5Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- 6Top with your favorite toppings and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until crust is crispy.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Mix Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1304.6
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 3835.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g