1/1 Photo of Birthday Cake Ice Cream
My brother Loves vanilla cake flavored ice cream, so this was an experiment to see if we could recreate it. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself, and my brother and husband ate it all pretty quickly. Time does not include freeze time or chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine milk, sugar, flour and salt.
- 2Cook, stirring, on medium heat until slightly thickened (approximately 15 min).
- 3Stir a few tablespoons of the hot milk mixture into the beaten eggs.
- 4Return egg-milk mixture to saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- 5Chill thoroughly.
- 6Add cake mix vanilla and light cream to the milk mixture. Mix well.
- 7Churn-freeze and add sprinkles to the churning ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla cake mix