Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This Recipe is a fabulous alternetive to sweet potatoes and no one will EVER guess the Secret Ingredient!!!!! Out of this world cinnamon flavor makes these spuds a FAMILY FAVORITE!!
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Peel the red potatoes and boil in water.
- Drain water and mash the potatoes over'warm' heat, slowly stirring in the milk and egg.
- Bring to creamy perfection.
- Next add the sugars, one by one.
- Add in the Vanilla until well blended.
- It should be smelling wonderful by now.
- Divide into twelve spoonfuls and drop each spoonful into a greased'12 muffin' muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Open oven and lay a stick of BIG RED GUM across each individual serving-- and then a marshmallow on top of that.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- Serve with a big Glass of milk!
I sure hope this is for sweet potatoes or yams, and NOT red-skinned white potatoes!