Chef Catmeat's Note:
This Recipe is a fabulous alternetive to sweet potatoes and no one will EVER guess the Secret Ingredient!!!!! Out of this world cinnamon flavor makes these spuds a FAMILY FAVORITE!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F.
- 2Peel the red potatoes and boil in water.
- 3Drain water and mash the potatoes over'warm' heat, slowly stirring in the milk and egg.
- 4Bring to creamy perfection.
- 5Next add the sugars, one by one.
- 6Add in the Vanilla until well blended.
- 7It should be smelling wonderful by now.
- 8Divide into twelve spoonfuls and drop each spoonful into a greased'12 muffin' muffin pan.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes.
- 10Open oven and lay a stick of BIG RED GUM across each individual serving-- and then a marshmallow on top of that.
- 11Bake another 5 minutes.
- 12Take out and let cool.
- 13Serve with a big Glass of milk!
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Red Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: