Big John's Smashed Taters
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the potatoes by first rubbing them lightly with oil and then baking them in the oven for 1 hour or until they are tender when peirced.
- Let them Cool.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and mash (With skin on) now remove about half of the skin from the bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, add garlic, corn and onion.
- Saute for 5 minutes or until onion is clear and soft.
- Add the potatoes and remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring often until hot.