Big Fat Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°; spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a big mixing bowl, place half of the cake mix along with the brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and raisins; blend with an electric mixer set on medium-high speed 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining cake mix and oats with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are well blended (dough will be very stiff).
- Drop dough by level ¼-cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets; flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until set at edges and just barely set at center when lightly touched; cool 1 minute on sheets.
- Transfer to wire racks with metal spatula and cool completely.