- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and then the milk.
- Add the flour, (reserve a couple tablespoons of flour to toss with the berries before adding to the batter), baking powder, and salt.
- Stir gently until all ingredients are just moistened.
- Fold in the wild Maine blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin tins rather full and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.