Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just invented it with the things I could found in the fridge. Very quick and tasty. No picture available (I was hungry!)
- 3 hotdog sausages, sliced (juliet style)
- 4 slices bread
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced (very thin)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice cheese
- fry the bacon, add onion, let it brown, reserve.
- In the same pan fry the hotdog sausages.
- mount the sandwich in this order:.
- bread, lettuce, tomato, bacon, hotdog sausages, cheese, bread.
- If you like add some salt and pepper.
- Make two sandwiches.
- Have fun :-).