Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ethnicity: North Indian Type of Meal: Party, Festive, Dinner Type of Dish: Deep fried
- Pre preparation:.
- Sieve all purpose flour (maida) with salt and baking soda.
- Add oil in it and mix it very well.
- Add buttermilk or yoghurt in it and mix it very well (if necessary add water). Make a smooth dough.
- Keep it in warm place for 6-8 hours.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Make small rolls of dough.
- Roll it like chappati but it should be thicker than chappati.
- Repeat the process to make 3-4 bhatura.
- Put bhatura one by one in heated oil.
- Deep fry them until they become golden brown in colour.
- Remove excess of oil by putting them on paper towel.
- Serve it hot with chole masala and with green chutney.