- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure cereal and set aside.
- In a large saucepan and over low heat, melt margarine.
- Add marshmallows, peanut butter, butter and cocoa.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in corn syrup.
- Add cereal and mix until well coated.
- Using buttered hands shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and cool.
- Store in cool dry place.