1/3 Photos of Betty Crocker Rancheros Casserole
This was a really excellent recipe that I got from one of my OLD Betty Crocker magazines. My kids love this and it really is easy (almost effortless), and it is also very filling. I like to season the ground beef with a sprinkling of taco seasoning while it cooks, for more of a Tex-Mex flavor. Good for working Moms who are too tired to cook at the end of the day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix potatoes, sauce mix, water, corn and milk in an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 3Stir in beef and 3/4 cup cheese.
- 4Add 1 T each finely chopped red and green bell pepper (optional).
- 5Bake uncovered 30-35 minute or until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Let stand a few minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker Rancheros Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 847.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: