Prep 0 mins
Cook 66 hrs 50 mins
The old standard
Make and share this Betty Crocker 1950s Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces tinkyada noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canb&b broiled mushrooms, with juice
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients, using only 1/2 the cheese.
- Pour into buttered 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- NOTE: Can also top with crushed corn flakes for crunch.
followed recipe exactly. came out extremely dry. not enough moisture in ingredients to cook noodles properly. some is very wrong with this recipe.