Better then Robert Redford Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13X9 pan.
- In a medium size bowl mix flour, walnuts and butter. Pat into prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, take out and cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk, then spread over cream cheese layer.
- Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk and spread over the vanilla pudding layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls and cut into squares before serving.