1/4 Photos of Better Than Sex Cake IIi
Paul K. Lago's Note:
It is my understanding that there are a variety of recipes masquerading under this name, but this is the one that my friends like most. Overnight chilling not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as directed in cake directions)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or as directed in cake directions)
- 3 eggs (or as directed in cake directions)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 -12 ounce) jar Mrs Richardson's caramel topping or 1 (8 -12 ounce) jar butterscotch topping
- 8 ounces whipped topping (Extra Creamy Dream Whip is good)
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed (Skor bars or Nestle's Heath bits will also work, if you can find them)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and lightly flour 13" x 9" cake pan.
- 3Mix cake as directed on package.
- 4Bake the cake about 35 minutes or until it tests done.
- 5As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes all over it with a fork (I actually use a small diameter chop stick) and pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake, followed by caramel sauce (microwaved about one minute until warm and easily pourable - I use only about 10 oz of the jar).
- 6Refrigerate overnight.
- 7Shortly before serving, spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle with crushed Heath bars (or bits).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Sex Cake IIi
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g