Recipe by KyMomHousewife
These burritos are awesome! They are semi-homemade. best served with spanish rice
- 1 lb ground beef (or more if you want)
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 1 jalapeno cheddar cheese dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 16 ounces shredded taco blend cheese
- 4 -6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- sour cream (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Fry the ground beef (just like you would for tacos) and be sure to drain the grease off and add the taco seasoning (according to the package).
- Open the can of refried beans and cook according to directions.
- Once everything is ready place the amount of tortillas you wish to make in the microwave for no longer than 20 seconds.
- Put your taco meat in a bowl, in separate bowl put your refried beans( this will be your assembly line sorta speak for assembling these wonderful burritos),.
- dice and cut your lettuce and tomatoes.
- open your can of Fritos jalapeno cheddar cheese(do not microwave or heat it will be warm/hot when you bake the burritos).
- one at a time lay the tortillas on your clean and dry surface area.
- using the rubber spatula, scoop out some of the refried beans and spread around making sure to get the outer edges(this will act as glue).
- add the meat, scoop out a tsp or two of the cheese and drizzle across the top of meat, add the shredded cheese.
- roll up tortilla.
- repeat the steps until desire amount of burritos are made.
- place burritos in a baking pan and place in preheated oven.
- top the burritos with shredded cheese (i added some of the leftover cheese dip to the top of burritos).
- bake until top cheese is melted on top.
- serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream(optional) and salsa.