Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Better Homes and Gardens, February 2005. This looked so good I didn't want to lose it. This is erinhill77's recipe. She was the grand prize winner so all glory and honors go to her. God bless creative people. Try this recipe; it rocks; read her review.
- Combine rhubarb, sugar, water, and strawberries in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; add lemon juice and marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove to a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In another chilled mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold into fruit mixture; freeze the ice cream in an ice cream maker.