Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This enhanced butter that you create yourself will be the show stopper at all of your parties, events and family get-togethers. My suggestion is to serve this as a topping on a baked potato or other vegetable. This recipe was created for the Ready Set Cook #14 cooking contest in the category: Condiment.
- 14.79 ml green onion (green tops only)
- 4.92 ml rosemary (fresh)
- 14.79 ml dill (fresh)
- 29.58 ml beets (canned, not pickled)
- 14.79 ml wax bean (canned)
- 226.79 g butter (two sticks, softened)
- Mince the first 5 ingredients and combine them with the butter until well blended. Refrigerate leftovers.
I made half of this recipe and found the measuring to be quite difficult. It's hard to measure beets by the tablespoon! ;) I actually doubled the amount of beets and could probably have added even more. Because it was a pretty small amount of food, the little blender wouldn't mix it so I just mushed it up as best as I could with a fork! I liked the flavour of this but I think I would only make it in a larger batch. I like your creative thinkin' Acadia! Made for Hidden Gems.