3 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A low cal alternative to the traditional beef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the porkloin in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes per pound, or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees. Allow the pork loin to cool.
- 2Thaw puff pastry sheets at room temperature.
- 3In a frying pan, heat the butter and then saute the mushrooms, onions and parsley with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook until all liquid is absorbed. Put aside to cool.
- 4Gently roll out puff pastry sheets and spread mushroom mixture evenly in the center of the sheets.
- 5Place pork on top of mushroom mixture.
- 6Gently fold the puff pastry around the pork and pinch the edges together to seal.
- 7Place on a baking sheet pan and brush pastry with the egg.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 40 minutes. Check for color - when pastry is golden brown, it is ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beth's Pork Wellington
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 948.1
- Calories from Fat 572
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 529.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g