Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Best rendition of Olive Garden's Zuppa Tuscana with far less calories!
- 10 Italian turkey sausage links
- 6 pieces bacon, sliced
- 4 small idaho potatoes
- 4 medium yellow onions
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 8 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1⁄8 cup golden sherry wine
- 22 ounces chicken, baked
- 4 cups skim milk
- Sauté sausage and pepper flakes and drain. Sauté bacon and drain. Skin and deboned chicken, may use a pre cooked rotisserie chicken. In large soup pot add stock and boil, then add chunked potatoes. Cook one hour, add milk ,and stir until heated. Stir in sausage, bacon, chicken, and kale and heat thoroughly. Makes 120 one cup servings at 92 calories.