Recipe by DianeHelen
These are the first turkey breast burgers I have gotten my family to not only eat, but actually like. The dryness of ground turkey breast while VERY low fat, needs a little help to be palatable. That help is just a very small amount of lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1⁄4 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Adding the small about of lean ground beef really boosts both the flavor, color, and taste of the otherwize flat ground turkey breast.
- Mix all together,well , form into 4-6 patties and grill . I have done them both on an outdoor grill, for about 15 mins total, and on the George Foreman Grill indoors for about 5-8 minutes.