Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is THE BEST Pasta salad I have ever eaten! A recipe I made up myself--delicious flavor combination--give this one a try!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 16 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 8 7⁄8 ounces sun sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, with herbs (packed in oil)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato olive oil, from sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 6 tablespoons ReaLemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Fx pasta according to package directions.
- Combine in a small bowl: lemon juice, oil from sun-dried tomato can, vinegar, minced garlic, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper flakes and stir to combine flavors.
- Add marinade to drained pasta and stir in drained tuna fish, Sun dried tomatoes, chopped bell pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately or put in the refrigerator for a couple hours either way is good.
- Note: This is a recipe I created you may want to vary spice measurements to your liking.