Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is literally the best salad I have ever eaten. I stole the recipe from my roommate. I honestly get cravings for it! Use any kind of mixed greens, spinach, etc. See the directions for the dressing.
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 3 slices tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup snow peas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄4 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries or 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Throw together vegetables.
- Top with chopped nuts and berries.
- For the dressing: in a separate bowl mix 3 tablespoons of Baba Ganouj or Hummus, 1 tablespoon goat cheese, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and a dash of black pepper. mix together and add to the salad.