Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy because it utilizes pancake mix, but not your typical sunday morning pancakes. Really tasty, my whole family loves it!!
- 2 cups pancake mix, I like whole wheat
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spray Non-stick pan and heat over med. heat. Cook in batches of 3, re-spraying afer each batch.
- Serve w/ butter and syrup!
I loved the ease of preparation using a pancake mix. These have a nice, light gingerbread flavor. I plan to make these again, but I'm going to experiment by adding more pumpkin pie spice. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.