Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is by far the most moist cake I have ever come across with. I have backed this cake many times in Europe before I moved to the States and now I tried to make it here with local ingriedients and it turned out just as nice. If you like to bake please try this easy recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 7⁄8 cup oil
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 10 g baking powder (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 6 apples (peeled and shredded)
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- In a blender blend together eggs with sugar.
- Preheat oven to 340.
- In a bowl combine egg mixture and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- In a greased 11" x 13" pan ( you can also use a different shaped pan but the cooking time might vary) spoon the mixture and bake for about 40 min or until done. To check if it's done poke the center with a toothpick, if it comes out dry then it's done,
- Cut in desired shape and dust with powder sugar.