Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
Texas Recipe thanks to Velda Adcock
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Place hash browns in 13*9 baking dish. Mix Soup, cheese, sour cream, salt, and onion together. Spread over hash browns. cover mixture with corn flakes; drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minute at 350 degrees.