Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from my friend's mother. Everytime she makes it, it only lasts for about 20 minutes.
- 1 (9 ounce) can bean dip
- 1 (6 ounce) container guacamole
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- In a clear pie pan, or similar dish, spread a layer of bean dip.
- Top the bean dip with a layer of guacamole.
- Allow the layers to thicken in the refrigerator for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, while the bean dip and guacamole chill, combine the sour cream and taco seasoning.
- When the chilled mixture is sufficiently thickened, spread a layer of the sour cream mixture over the layer of guacamole.
- Top the sour cream layer with the grated cheese.
- Garnish the layers with the jalapenos and tomatoes.
Anything that disappears quickly deserves five stars. An empty dish says it all.
There's a lot of layered Mexican dips on this site but this one looked similar to the one my roommate used to make. This was even better than hers. I LOVED this! I saved myself some when I made it and I still wanted to eat more before the party started. Even my 1 year old son ate this and loved it! I will definitely be making this a lot. Thanks!