Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strictly for the garlic lovers out there!!! This is the best! Fresh parmesan is a must....but I have used the grated that you can find in the deli departments. Excellent on french bread, veggies and potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 garlic (or more)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly grounded
- paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (optional)
- In the food processor, add the garlic and mince.
- Add butter and process until finely blended.
- Add parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Process until just blended.
- Options: Romano cheese could be substituted, for a slightly different taste. Chili pepper could be used instead of the paprika.
Loved this! A little salty, I will omit salt next time around. Thanks for posting!