1/1 Photo of Best Ever Coleslaw (With Blue Cheese)
3 hrs 15 mins
My neighbor made this for her daughter's birthday party over the 4th of July holiday and I would have to say it is the best coleslaw I have ever had! If you don't like blue cheese, you could probably substitute feta cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 small green cabbage
- 1/2 small red cabbage
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 2 cups good mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled roquefort blue cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1Cut the cabbage in half then in quarters and cut out the cores.
- 2Shred cabbage thinly in food processor or chop by hand.
- 3Shred carrots (or used preshredded carrots in stead)and add to bowl with cabbage.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, mustards, vinegar, celery salt, kosher salt, and pepper.
- 5Pour over the grated vegetables and toss to moisten well.
- 6Add crumbled blue cheese and parsley and toss together.
- 7Cover the bowl and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- 8Serve cold or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Coleslaw (With Blue Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 939.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roquefort blue cheese