1/2 Photos of Best Ever Chocolate Cake (From Sorrento)
This is from the Sorrento Ricotta cheese container, and Buddha asked me to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (guessing the ounces here)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease bottom and sides of two 9-inch cake pans.
- 2Mix all ingredients on low for 1 minute. Then on high for 2 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl. Pour batter between the two pans. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- 3Cool for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, melt chocolate over simmering water until smooth. Let cool to room temperature. Whisk sour cream into melted chocolate. Frost and garnish.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Chocolate Cake (From Sorrento)
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.8
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 608.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 15.2 g