Cathy Pete's Note:
Best darn chocolate cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease cake pan. 9x13”.
- 3Dust with flour and tap out the excess.
- 4Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- 6Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- 7On medium low speed continue to blend for 2-3 minutes more.
- 8The batter will be very thick and should look well combined.
- 9Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth it out.
- 10Bake for 27-32 minutes.
- 11Frost with favorite frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Darn Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 629.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g