Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY to make CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING..add 2 oz melted baking chocolate which has been melted and cooled...
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- beat cream cheese, softened butter and vanilla with mixer on low speed till blended.
- add powdered sugar, one cup at a time till blended.
- mix on medium speed for 4 minutes --
- enough frosting for 13x9 pan or to frost and fill 9" layer cake.