Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Most buffalo chicken dips have too strong of a ranch flavor for my liking so I modified the recipe. I like to play with the ingredients a bit so feel free to modify to meet your tastes. You can use canned chicken but I prefer to bake my own or use leftovers. I even use leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 8 ounces old English cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup frank, buffalo sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup spicy ranch dressing
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- Beat cream cheese, buffalo sauce, Old English cheese and ranch dressing until smooth.
- Fold in cheddar and chicken.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake in 450 oven until top is bubbly.
- If it's too soupy, add some more cheddar cheese until you reach desired consistency.