Recipe by *Alia*
Very tasty grilled corn. The parmesan cheese adds a very nice flavor and compliments the corn wonderfully. This is equally good with a little bit of Italian spice mix added to the butter.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pull husks back slightly and remove silk.
- Replace husks.
- Soak in corn in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Build Medium fire in BBQ, electric grill, or gas.
- Place corn on BBQ, turning often 15 minutes or until kernels are tender.
- Meanwhile, place a small saucepan with flameproof handle on grill and melt butter. Stir in 2 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- Husk corn and serve with melted butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.