Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is great for desert at brunch
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (20 ounce) canpie sliced apples (not apple pie filling!)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 deg.
- Cut butter into cake mix (dry) until crumbly.
- Mix in coconut.
- Pat mixture lightly in ungreased 9x13x2" baking pan, building edges up slightly.
- Bake 10 minute.
- Drain apples.
- Arrange apple slices on warm crust.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle on apples. Blend sour cream and egg. Drizzle over apples.
- Bake 25 minute or until edges are light brown. Serve warm.