Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has some added healthy surprises, yet it tastes great (according to my family taste testers)! The herb powder I use for added nutrition is a mix of eleuthero root, hawthorn berries, bilberry fruit, ginkgo, burdock root, horsetail, & oatstraw. Use what you have or leave it out. Try to use raw honey, as it has many more vitamins than processed and the store bought is often cut with corn syrup, or the bee farmers feed their bees with it. There is freezing time, but that could vary.
- 2 cups whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 cups frozen berries, thawed
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 cup raw honey (less if you don't want any honey taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon herbs, powder (optional)
- Place yogurt, vanilla and herb powder in a large bowl and mix until blended.
- In a blender or food processor, place the berries, avocado and honey. Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Add berry mix to yogurt mix and blend with a wire whisk.
- Pour into 12 popsicle molds and freeze until done.