Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy way to use leftover rice...either white or brown. Try this with other fruits as desired. Here, cooking time is actually chilling time
- 354.88 ml long-grain rice, cooked and chilled
- 118.29 ml nonfat plain yogurt
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2 lime juice (fresh is best)
- 118.29 ml strawberry, sliced
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 118.29 ml green grape, seedless
- Whisk yogurt, sugar and lime juice until smooth.
- Slice grapes in half.
- Combine berries with a light toss, add rice and toss.
- Add yogurt mixture to rice-fruit mixture and toss again.
Very nice and refreshing. I doubled the recipe as I was taking it to a pot luck and instead of the grapes I added something new, mini kiwi. It's a keeper. :)