Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Very easy, elegant looking dessert. Nice finish for a mexican meal. Very popular recipe from a former restaurant I worked for. Chips can be made ahead, but assembly should be at the last minute. Feel free to use other berries or fruit.
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- oil (for deep frying)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 jar hot fudge
- 1 bottle caramel sauce
- 1 bottle chocolate syrup
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 can whipped cream
- Cut flour tortillas into quarters and deep fry until crispy (note: May brush with oil and bake until crisp if you prefer) Mix cinnamon and sugar in plastic bag and shake hot chips until evenly coated.
- Decorate 4 small plates with caramel and chocolate syrup.
- Place 4 chips on each plate.
- Slightly warm hot fudge sauce (couple seconds in the microwave) and spread a heaping spoonful on each chip.
- Place sliced strawberries evenly over chips.
- Sprinkle blueberries and raspberries over all, saving 16 raspberries for garnish.
- Using the can of whipped cream, put a nice decorative squirt of whipped cream on each chip.
- Put a reserved raspberry on top of each.
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate and caramel syrup over all.
Hey!!!! These were great,easy,creative and wonderful.I am not a very creative person,but these sure made me look creative, They were so pretty and really good too. Thanks so much, Darlene Summers