1/3 Photos of Berry Mini Loafs
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a nice sweet-tart bread that is great for breakfast, snack or any time. We like to wrap them and place them in a decorative tin or basket and give as gifts during the holidays.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- 4Stir in cranberry sauce and blueberries.
- 5Pour into four greased 5-3/4-in.x3-in.x2-in. loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Mini Loafs
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 510.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 41.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g