Recipe by pines506
This is from the Kraftfoods website. Easy and good.
Top Review by Tigger Tots
This reminds me of a Strawberrry-Lemonade drink that Starbucks used to have on the menu. I thought that this was too thick as written, so I will add extra water next time to make it more of a slushy consistency. Thanks....
- 1⁄2 cup country time lemonade mix (powdered)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or 1 cup frozen strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty drink mix into blender container.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and blend on high speed 10 second.
- Turn off blender and stir with spoon.
- Cover and blend an additional 5 seconds or until smooth, using pulsing action.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover slush in the freezer.