Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great summer dessert and super easy.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh raspberries
- Have a serving platter with at least a 10 x 8 inch surface ready.
- Puree raspberries and blueberries in a food processor.
- Transfer to a large bowl; fold in 5 cups whipped topping; remove and reserve 2 cups.
- Place 1 graham cracker flat on work surface.
- Spread with 1/4 cup berry cream.
- Repeat, stacking layers until you have 5 layers.
- Place stack on its side on serving platter so crackers are horizontally upright.
- Add 10 more layers, sandwiching remaining berry cream and crackers, ending with a cracker.
- Coat cake with reserved 2 cups berry cream, then carefully cover sides and top with remaining plain topping.
- Garnish top with alternating diagonal rows of berries, beginning and ending with raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Starting at 1 corner, cut cake diagonally for layered effect in 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Cut 4 largest slices in half.