Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Equal. Can substitute other sweetener.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 cup strawberries or 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Very good taste. You can also substitute blueberries in. For a sweetner I used Splenda, which to me is many times better then any other sweetner.
This is so yummy and I use hoeny to sweeten it.
Easiest smoothie recipe I've seen. I used Splenda also. I like to make this on weekends for a quick pick-me-up for my husband and I while we are busy working in the yard & garden. Can't wait to try it with peaches now that it's that time of the year.