Recipe by DrGaellon
This is a decidedly adult popsicle! Adapted from a recipe by Braden Rex-Johnson at Al Dente. http://bit.ly/r8zLOt
- 3 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries (or a combination) or 3 1⁄2 cups strawberries (or a combination) or 3 1⁄2 cups blueberries (or a combination)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup medium-bodied fruity red wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in food processor or blender. Process until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into six 4-ounce frozen pop molds, leaving 1/2" headspace for the liquid to expand. Freeze at least 6 hours. (Covered tightly, these will keep about 4 months in the freezer.).
- Unmold by running warm tap water over the outside of the mold until it loosens. Do not tug on the stick!