Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Berry Bubbles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 punnet strawberry, hulled and washed
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice
- sparkling wine, to top up
- Blend berries, juice and sugar in blender till smooth.
- place into wine glass and top up with chilled sparkling wine.
So delicious and festive! Perfect for a brunch or a ladies night in with the girls! I'm so happy I tried this...I wanna finish the whole bottle, just like this! Thanks for sharing another great recipe, katew!